Whether you’ve recently become injured while being active or have been putting off treatment for a lingering issue for a while, our sports medicine services provide a comprehensive approach to your care that will get you off the bench, back in the game and performing at your peak.
Our experienced orthopedic surgeons and specialists are committed to not only taking care of the injuries you have today but to preventing the ones you may have faced tomorrow without the proper attention.
From accurate diagnosis to effective physical therapy to successful surgery when needed, we have a proven track record of providing strong sports medicine treatments for our patients.
Our individualized treatment plans can be tailored to fit everyone from professional athletes to recreation league players. Over the years, we are proud to have been trusted with the care of schools, clubs and professional athletic organizations including:
- Nashville Predators of the National Hockey League
- Vanderbilt University
- University of Illinois at Chicago Flames
- Ignatius College Prep High School
- Rita High School
- Chicago Sky of the Women's National Basketball Association
- Morgan Park Academy High School
- Nashville Sounds – Triple A baseball
- Carl Sandburg High School
- Marist High School
- Windy City Magic Basketball
- American Hearing Impaired Hockey Association
Sports Medicine Treatments
In addition to offering the most proven techniques, we’re also constantly exploring new technology to make sure we’re offering the most advanced care possible. Our orthopedic surgeons and physicians are leaders in their specialties and sought after for their expertise and continued innovation.
Our sports medicine treatment options include:
- Postural re-education
- Gait training
- Yoga/Pilates techniques/exercises
- Exercise Instruction
- Joint mobilization/soft tissue mobilization
- Therapeutic taping
- Restoration surgery
- Cartilage repair and preservation
- Joint replacement
- Joint revision